Mount Riley Pinot Gris

12,70 Per bottle

Delivered in 2 to 4 business days!

5% discount on every new order
100% own import
When in stock; delivered within 2 to 4 business days
From 12 bottles free shipping
Order per bottle possible
Ask Gerrie via WhatsApp

Reviews

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Read more

Pinot Gris from Mount Riley in Marlborough, New Zealand. A bright pinot gris with a fresh and lively bouquet of ripe stone fruit and fruity flavours. It has a rich structure and nicely balanced acids. The grapes were harvested at night and come from Wairau Valley and Awatere. 10% of this wine was fermented in oak wood and thus gained sufficient strength to be added to the other 90%. Delicious with fish, white meat and chicken dishes with light sauces. Also highly recommended with Asian dishes with chicken.

Start chat
1
Do you need help?
Hi, how can I help you?