Rutini Wines Malbec

Malbec

25,05 Per bottle

Delivered in 2 to 4 business days!

5% discount on every new order
100% own import
When in stock; delivered within 2 to 4 business days
From 12 bottles free shipping
Order per bottle possible
Ask Gerrie via WhatsApp

Reviews

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Read more

Malbec by Rutini from Mendoza, Argentinië. An exceptionally elegant wine with round aromas of dark, ripe fruit and a hint of black pepper. 80% of this Argentine pearl has matured for twelve months in French oak barrels. The other 20% in American oak. An absolute winner with fine ragout and game.

Start chat
1
Do you need help?
Hi, how can I help you?